KOKO KNITTED JUMPER PETROL BLUE
by Kioko Kids
Super warm Alpaca jumper for fall or cold winterdays in petrol blue with yellow rectangular details.
- Alpaca yarn from animals living with local families living in the Andes, mixed with locally produced polyamide.
- Yarn spun and dyed in Peru.
- Knitted with manual knitting machine in Ayacucho Peru. This factory managed by a Belgian ngo offers living wage (not just minimum wage) work to mothers whom as such can support their families.
- Rectangles are embroidered by hand in the same factory.
- Size 4 is an adult small, Size 5 fits an adult large.